At the Applecross Veterinary Hospital we pride ourselves in providing our clients with modern and up to date veterinary care. We aim to provide our clients with a personalised service to meet their specific needs.
COVID 19 Lockdown - Update Monday 26th April 2021 1.00pm
The lockdown conditions have been reinstated and we ask all clients to observe the following;
- Our waiting room is closed.
- Do not enter.
- Please telephone 9364 7666.
- We will check you in over the phone.
- Please wait with your vehicle. One of our friendly staff will come and escort you and your pet in for your appointment.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK!
- All clients will need to register their attendance via the Safe WA Smart phone app or manual register.
- Only one person per appointment.
We thank all clients for their patience and understanding as this situation affects all of us.
Post Vaccine Antibody Response Report
We have released our May 2019 update antibody testing results. Our accumulating data suggests that annual immunisations against distemper and parvovirus in adult dogs that have undergone appropriate puppy vaccinations is unjustified Please download the article here.